Together we can do more!
Do you have an idea about an event that Alumni EFRI should organize?
Or about an educational workshop that should certainly be accessible to the entire alumni community?
Become a collaborator and realize your idea.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org your idea or desire to cooperate with the Faculty and the Alumni EFRI!
What it means to “become a collaborator”?
All Alumni EFRI activities are in some way related to alumni. Our alumni work in various companies, are entrepreneurs or work in public institutions, government bodies or non-profit organizations.
According to their jobs, alumni cooperate with the Faculty as:
- visiting lecturers,
- hosts to groups of students and / or alumni in their businesses,
- support for implementation of activities (donors),
- lecturers and presenters at various lectures and workshops,
- professional practice partners,
- mentors on graduate and final papers,
- associates on research projects.
Why become a collaborator?
- Possibility for networking with the Faculty and alumni of the Faculty opens up.
- You can show your knowledge and experience and the capabilities of your company.
- You are contributing to the education of students.
- You connect the academic and business community